Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
My garage link is under my avatar. Not much in there yet, as it will take a whole day to update what has been done and is yet to come...:D

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
That entire multi bay garage is yours?
LOL, I wish, that is the body shop. I just took some pics at the water today that I will post soon.. I have a 2 car garage that fits 1 car, and 6 cars, so that doesn't work. Gotta build the shop in the back yard.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I have a large yard but no way to drive around the house to get there, so you're lucky to have that option.

Any pic you post that looks good, I will copy everything about it lol.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Until I noticed what everyone was talking about I thought you meant one of these...
I was actually looking for a pic of my garage with my car in it. The shop is as cool as the car, and yours looks real nice!!
Mike_V- I can barelly get in my back yard, wanting a larger yard for a huge garage, and a smaller house. That is why my backyard shop isn't done, and municiple stand offs...

·
Registered
944 Posts
I want a one room house - just an open space to contain the TV, bed (AKA couch) and I guess I'd need a place for 1s & 2s lol. That, with a ten car garage. Hell, just put the TV in the garage :)

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Until I noticed what everyone was talking about I thought you meant one of these...
I was actually looking for a pic of my garage with my car in it. The shop is as cool as the car, and yours looks real nice!!
Mike_V- I can barelly get in my back yard, wanting a larger yard for a huge garage, and a smaller house. That is why my backyard shop isn't done, and municiple stand offs...
In the process of purchasing a retirement home in North Carolina. Told my girl friend -- I need at least three garages and a house that will not piss me off. (Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus).

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well I thought you were talking about a literal garage too. So I sent pics from my phone to my email then photobucket. So after all that work. Im gonna post pics of my "literal" garage any how!

Still getting it worked out since I just finished building the house about a month ago.

Enjoy.

Throwing the mustang pic in there too!

·
Registered
546 Posts
When a tornado destroyed our house back in April. I knew that when I rebuilt I would be adding onto the garage enough room to allow for a lift to be installed. Sure makes life alot easier.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts