Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Gauge Cluster Parts

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Droach6498 
#1 ·
I pulled my 65 gauge cluster apart to clean and restore it and I found some of the small parts have deteriorated need replaced. Specifically the cardboard tubes, the small rubber parts, and some of the idiot lights. I have checked the normal places online and I can not find these parts. Anyone know where to find these? I include some pics of the parts in question to help identify them.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Old thread, I know. I also need to replace these two rubber bits that attach to the gauge lens. I'm able to find the lens, but not these.
Does anyone know their proper name so I can locate them? I can probably cut some vacuum hose to match, but not as my first option.

Wood Cylinder Cosmetics Tints and shades Hardwood

#11 ·
Old thread, I know. I also need to replace these two rubber bits that attach to the gauge lens. I'm able to find the lens, but not these.
Does anyone know their proper name so I can locate them? I can probably cut some vacuum hose to match, but not as my first option.

View attachment 160178
I don't believe anyone offers those little insulators.
Your idea of an end cut of a soft vacuum hose sounds like a good option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.