Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else just ordered their gauges from Mutha_Busser? Got an email that mine shipped out at 11am today. Can't wait to put what should have come standard in the GTO, back into the GTO.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Warner Robins GTO said:
Anyone else just ordered their gauges from Mutha_Busser? Got an email that mine shipped out at 11am today. Can't wait to put what should have come standard in the GTO, back into the GTO.
I received mine from him in early December. You will be very happy with the gauges and Glenn is straight up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've heard nothing but good things about Glenn. He was very informative on his directions he sent to me. Atleast its only one plug to connect and I'm done. He even said to call him if I have problems with the install. Very Cool.

I got my GTO in the beginning of December...I haven't met anyone with a GTO yet. I've seen 2 black ones and there is a silver one I see that comes from Robins AFB off base housing....but I never get a chance to stop them and chat.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These gauges and pod. These apparently came with the aussie gto, but wasn't included in the US gto. They come colored to match your dash gauges

·
Registered
148 Posts
Warner Robins GTO said:
I ordered mine today, Glenn seems like a very nice man and I trust the quality will be good. His instructions were excellant and I have removed the top cover and pulled the harness out per his instructions in preparation of installing the gage pod when it arrives. I taped off the edge of the upper console and top cover edge to prevent damage when I pryed the top cover open. Took about 20 minutes...go slow and be careful :cheers

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.