Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just thought i would come in and introduce myself and say hi. I am obviously in the home of the GTO (thank you for the LS1 we couldnt have done it without you !)

For those who are not aware we are very lucky here in several respects when it comes to the GTO in that we have an upmarket / High performance version of the GTO products called HSV (Holden Special Vehicles) www.hsv.com.au.

I have the pleasure of driving a rather unique version called the coupe 4 which is an All wheel drive GTO with the LS1 and when I work out how to I will post a few prics here. I love it, being 1 of only 150 ever made i hope that it will remain unique for a long time.

I have noticed in reading the forums there are a lot of enquires that could be answered by looking at the Oz sites. These may help

www.holden.com.au
www.hsv.com.au
www.ls1.com.au

Things like the binnical guage enquiry that appears a little further down on the thread for example where they are far cheaper here when you allow for the exchange rate on the greenback.

Anyway guys hope to swap ideas down the track, have fun

·
Registered
304 Posts
G'day mate. I used to only buy my cigars from "down under". Now I'm driving one of your cars too :lol: :lol: but hey, that's OK with me. The quality of GM products produced elsewhere leaves A LOT to be desired. I'm doing a Lemon Law action now on a 4 month old Cadillac CTS. Don't get me started on Cadillac...........

JET

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the site mr coupe4, and thank you for the links. I too covet your ride. In fact, the only thing that will ever get me out of my new GTO is a newer GTO with all-wheel drive. I sold my tuned '01 Audi S4 to get the new GTO. I am in love with my car. I think I have a problem.... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
ftlfirefighter said:
Welcome!! A beautiful car you have!! We all wish HSV was willing to do business here, they'd make a Fortune!
Indeed... +1!

G'day -- you m8s do indeed screw together one helluva car!

Now...bring the HRT427 over!! :eek:

Oh...and as an aside to rest of you yanks...the guys over at LS1.com.au have been nothing but helpful...as someone in the top 99 percentile of high-mileage GTOs, it's good to hear from guy who have piled on more miles than we Yank n00bs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.