Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm George and I live in Minot, ND. I have the following Pontiacs: 67 LeMans...326 automatic coupe. Medium blue, new tires, rust free and the engine, tranny, and rear end all done. Runs and drives like new. The previous owner has put GTO grills and hood on the car. A '65 GTO clone convertible. Fresh built 400 and 700R4 tranny. Beautiful and very desireable bacause everyone wants to buy this one, but my wife doesn't want to sell it. this is PHS documented. Then I have a very nice '69 convertible. Numbers matching egine and tranny and rear end; It, too is PHS documented. New paint (red) and it needs to be cut and buffed. Overspray got on the frame, so we will lift the body and paint the chassis then start on the assembly. I have just about all of the parts to do the restoraton. New parchment interior, new top (needs installaton) and new rear bumper and all emblems. New glass and new trim. All stainless is restored. I had the dash pad re-done at "The Dash Pad Factory". I do not have the gauges figured out as far as quality, but I will. I just recently sold two 65 GTO's. Both coupes and fairly nice but needed restoration. that's all.
IMG_3392.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG
IMG_1992.JPG

·
Registered
1971 GTO resto mod. Modified 428 HO, 4 sp (built by midwest muncie) Dana 60, 3.55 rear
16 Posts
Welcome George! Beautiful 67'.. That looks like either a 64 or 65 convertible in the top picture?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts