Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who would like to have a get together somewhere in Westpalm? If someone has a suggestion on a place to meet I'm all for it. We could try Hooters on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. or if someone has a better suggestion I'm all for it. I guess if we can't get something together up here I will have to go down to the Tower shops. :party:

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to go down to towers one night but not this Friday due to the rain. If we can get enough people to meet at Hooters some night that would be a good start. HTRDLNCN you and I can't be the only Goats close to Westpalm? If nothing else you and I could meet up one night at Hooters for a start and obviously ftlfirefighter your welcome to come. :cheers

·
Registered
418 Posts
No,there are more,,my friend Jared ("USDMGTO" lives right down the street from me,has an 04 yellow M6 but he is away for two weeks. There are a couple more I have met at Moroso but they dont go online much. You can find more by going to the other southeast GTO forum.
http://ls1gto.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

just let me know..
email is
frank
@
hotrodlincoln.org

·
Registered
418 Posts
Its about an hours drive from west palm..

Ill be at Moroso tommorow night if any other goats want to run for fun..

If you get there early you can get 3-4 runs before it gest too busy then we can hit Hooters in west palm. If its rained out we can hit Hooters anyways.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Great,, I live about 15 minutes if I could fly over the swamp or if they would finish Seminole Pratt, in real life however it takes me about 40minutes to get there because I have to drive all the way back up to beeline before going north.
Even if its raining i usually wait a little while,,you know Florida,wait 5 minutes and the weather will change. :D

There is another GTO from the LS1GTO forum said he was going too.
http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=639124#post639124

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.