Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made up my mind and I am getting anothe one.... BUT it is not the GTO we all know and love, it is the step brother of the Holden/Ponitac family, the Chevy Lumina SS.... I know but it's all that they have over here, and I miss my baby. Plus my copany is paying for it :D So I will be the proud father of not one but two baby Goats... I will be stripping all the emblems off, and you probably won't even be able to tell...

I will post some pictures of my Arabian Goat as soon as I get them...OH and that thread about them Arabian Goat being faster is not true. I drove him yesterday and the LS2 engine that the State Side Goat's have is way more powerful.... :cheers

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
purplehaze said:
I made up my mind and I am getting anothe one.... BUT it is not the GTO we all know and love, it is the step brother of the Holden/Ponitac family, the Chevy Lumina SS.... I know but it's all that they have over here, and I miss my baby. Plus my copany is paying for it :D So I will be the proud father of not one but two baby Goats... I will be stripping all the emblems off, and you probably won't even be able to tell...

I will post some pictures of my Arabian Goat as soon as I get them...OH and that thread about them Arabian Goat being faster is not true. I drove him yesterday and the LS2 engine that the State Side Goat's have is way more powerful.... :cheers
If you ever move back to the states will you take the SS back with you?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PEARL JAM said:
If you ever move back to the states will you take the SS back with you?
That is the plan, with a few conversions here and modifications there, and not the good ones :rolleyes: but I will have two in the garage. One black on black M6 and one black on red M6... What a killer combo :seeya:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts