Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
You guys must be having a sanding :party:.

So you're sure it's gonna be straight enough for black ? ;) The fun part will be putting all that trim on and seeing this bad boy take shape. Are you replacing all the glass? I just had a new windshield put in mine. I never should have put the original back in, I just did'nt think it was as bad as it was.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas! ALKY, Yes all new GREY tinted glass. RUKEE, as I am sure you know, the panel gaps are no easy feat. Fortunately, every panel on the car is an original one, just not to MY car (all GM). I was stealthy enough to hunt up great doors and front fenders and a hood (Lemans), all rust free!! It WILL be straight enough for BLACK, as per Frank the owner of Thriftway. I have seen other work he has done...sweeeeeet! :party: Eric

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey Eric,

That's starting to look like a car! :D
I am excited for you can't wait to see the final touches and that first video of it pulling out of the driveway all shiny and black.

Nice work my friend.

S

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sent the MSD distributor out for a curve job....got my Continental TQ converter also....Chris at CK Performance (the tranny man) is gonna drill my flexplate for the six holes, seat and space the converter, then run it on his TRANNY Machine so that it will be all set up for the install! He is a great guy to deal with! www.CKPerformance.com :party:

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
"Will do..... kinda like baby pictures" Eric, you made me spit out my coffee!!! I hope your project is right on track and going full speed ahead. Can't wait for the finished "Darth Vader '67" to surface....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts