Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I am new to this forum and I am conducting a little bit of research in finding a good deal for an 04 GTO for my dad. Anyways I was wondering what kind of deals many of you have gottten recently? What current incentives are being offered? A dealer in our area offered us one at $32,812.78, after the $3500 incentive that would make it $29,312.78 and with a 2.9 APR. This offer still seems high after reading a few of the post here.

If any of you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

-Spoony

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Depends on where you live, California and most of the Southern States are in that price range. If you live in the North and the dealer has more than 3 cars in inventory they may be in the mid 20k range.

It would be worth a one-way plane ticket to fly and drive the car home.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The price I am at now is $ 25999+T&L for a color that I don't want I am still trying to get a better deal here in California. I have fopund the GTO I want but the dealer will not drop below invoice $31760.
He has the last BLUE/BLUE 6spd in the area.
What can I do?

GTO-TO-GO

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
GTO-TO-GO said:
The price I am at now is $ 25999+T&L for a color that I don't want I am still trying to get a better deal here in California. I have fopund the GTO I want but the dealer will not drop below invoice $31760.
What can I do?

GTO-TO-GO
Call & ask for Richard DelRosario at Motor City Pontiac in Bakersfield. Looks like they have four GTOs in inventory (one is Blue)- he'll make a helluva deal. Tell him Groucho sent ya.

http://home.motorcitywest.com/

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
GTO-TO-GO said:
What can I do?

GTO-TO-GO
Use the link in my above post and use GM Buypower, drmustang posted a link to Northstar in one of his earlier post. Click on his avatar or name in the above post and search his post.

As the supply decreases, the demand increases and so does the price. Check out the current incentives on the GM Buypower website.

·
Registered
87 Posts
05GTO said:
Go to this thread and use the GM Buypower system to find dealers in your area with available inventory. Do your negotiating over the phone to save time.

Good luck

I was wondering what kind of deals are we getting in Texas off the sticker price? I have located a couple of yellow GTO in Dallas and im considering the 04 if its a great deal.

You guys all seem to like the 04's and im not sure i should wait for the 05 and deal with paying the sticker price or who knows more at first. So what kind of deals are you Texas people getting and is the Yellow a nice color in person? and any down fall to Yellow? is it the same yellow as he C5 has?

thanks Tony

·
Registered
20 Posts
spoongirl said:
Hi there!

A dealer in our area offered us one at $32,812.78, after the $3500 incentive that would make it $29,312.78 and with a 2.9 APR.

If any of you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

-Spoony
I went to the GM buy power website that 05gto suggested and the incentive is a whopping $5500.00.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My wife is negotiating for a blue on blue A4 at a local dealer. He is at 25 out the door. They have 5 in stock at this time. I'm betting he will go to 24 with no problem. The invoice is only 28 and some change and the current rebate is 5,500.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got an offer of 24,895 plus ttl. Unfortunatly, i would have to eat 2100 of my lease to get out of it. The good news is that I can get out of it in 2 months and not pay a penalty. I just hope their are 04 gtos left and at the right price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got this offer from a local dealer. This was all done on-line so who knows what the real story will be when I go there:

Following is a price quote on a 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe:

MSRP: $33,190
SALE PRICE: $23,936(1)

Of course, you are always welcome to visit us here at the dealership. Please contact me personally when you visit to secure your special price listed above. Don't hesitate too long or extra incentives might not be available.

Thank you again for this opportunity to serve you.

This was also with a rebate of only 3500 and in my region its now up to 5000. So I'm waiting to see if they'll give it to me at 22436. If they do It's a done deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.