Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody Out There Tell Me They Know Where I Can Pick Up A Rear End Gear For An O4 A4, Im Interested In A 391:1 I Have Only Found One Place Out Of Aus........ Its 750.00 American Dollars Give Me A Break. Does Anything Come Inexpensive On These Cars.

Need Help On Ring And Pinion Research

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
KERLS04 said:
Somebody Out There Tell Me They Know Where I Can Pick Up A Rear End Gear For An O4 A4, Im Interested In A 391:1 I Have Only Found One Place Out Of Aus........ Its 750.00 American Dollars Give Me A Break. Does Anything Come Inexpensive On These Cars.

Need Help On Ring And Pinion Research
Unfortunately there isn't anything cheap on these cars! That is the ONLY place that has gears for the goats...... :willy:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Go on ls1.com.au website and look in the classifieds. Someone maybe willing to sell and ship their parts to you at a substantial savings. Also check ebay.com.au

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Saw The Website And It Looks Good What Else Did You Need Besides The Ring & Pinion To Do The Swap

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Install kit, look on their site it' there. Depending on miles you either need a minor or major, and don't forget your axle shaft bolts it's recommended that they be replaced when removed... :cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought one 3.91 with minor install kit shiped was 648.00 which isn't to bad.
Its a good thing i need to push this power down the road faster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts