Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused about what is going on with the GM CARD Rebates???....is it automaticaly 3K off toward a gto ......is it only for select people????.........is added on top of the 5500 discount already???

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's supposed to be for those who already are selected for the $2000 roundup offer, THEY now get an additional $3000.

Fair isn't it.

I'm jumping through hoops trying to use a buddy's card...if you don't qualify, you may want to do the same.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My wife just purchased an impluse blue A4 last night making us a 2 GTO family as I have a torrid red M6. She got the 5500 rebate plus the 3000 bonus on the GM card and 2.9% for 60 months. The purchase price of the car was 24 and some change. I bought my car back in March. I thought I had a killer deal for 29 and some change. I think the GM card bonus is only good till Jan 3rd and it can't be used wit the GM employee discount.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have it on my card, too bad I used the 2000 to buy the car on the 11th. if you dont have a gm card, and want to buy the car PM me and we can work something out where you put the 3000 towards the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts