Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this question so feel free to move it if it will get better responses elsewhere. My question is how do I get the GM employee discount from a relative that works for GM. Is there some sort of form they fill out and if so what is that form called? I'm interested in buying a GTO but can only afford it with the discount and I realize that the current discount excludes the GTO so I should have done it before! Thanks

·
Registered
565 Posts
As far as I understand just go to a dealership and talk to them about it... they should send you to whoever at their office handles these types of discounts and you should be set. While I haven't done this myself or anything, I've heard people talking about it and this is usually what they do.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Your family member that is eligible will have to call GM, get a pin number, and give it to you. That's what I did when I got mine last year. Somewhat at the dealership should be able to give you the 1-800 number. My 80 year old grandmother was able to do it, so it really isn't that hard.

On another note, I'm glad that GM excluded the Vette and GTO. Unlike the 04, the current models don't have a lot going against their value. Also shows that GM isn't have a problem moving the current model and doesn't need incentives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.