Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my local dealer after they sent me a Email 2 days ago sent me another one today.2 days ago the price on a GTO was $31,867 and today i get a email from the same person saying that they are having a GM EMployees Pricing MINUS REBATES.....Meaning No rebates or YEs to the Rabates???So with rebate the car would be around $29,000 if i am correct?If thats the case maybe now is a good time to get the car?Johnny

· Registered
161 Posts
My dealer said it was just the GM employee discount or the rebates. Not both. While the discount is good, sometimes the rebates end up being a better deal. My wifes 04 was purchased for 24,500 on discounts and GM card money.

· Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea didnot think that they with give you both...I have been reading this site a bit the rebates might be cheaper sometimes,so if i wait till aug or sept the rebates will be higher and interest rates might be 0% on a 36 month GMAC loan.I was thinking i could have got a rebate and GMAC Employees Pricing at the same time but i guess its not in the cards yet.I want to put $10,000 down cash and get another $5000 with my tradein and maybe leaves me $13,000 on a 3 year loan on 0%.....Maybe around Sept i can get that deallll...Thanks johnny :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.