Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if this is a great price no other rebates $30,295.guy don't know if there is 0% interest for 36 months.I will need to call him back on the.I heard people on this site getting the car Under $29,000 and if thats the case i will wait another month or two.Glad i am in no rush lol.Johnny

·
Registered
75 Posts
daveinsa said:
I was told by a Pontiac dealer that the offer does not include 05 GTO's. It doesn't state that in the press release, but he showed me a memo the dealers got.

Dave
That's BS dude!!!! I got my 05 with gms and 1000 cash back, 4.9 for 60mths!!! Plus GM sent me the pre-approved loan paperwork in the mail before I even test drove my car!! :)

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not now you won't....I would think GM will extend the offer after the July Deadline.Because GM and Ford are not doing too well.And i am sure they will offer 0% on 36 months once we get around in Sept.Hummmm you might be able to get the car in Sept at a few hundred dollars over invoice and get the car at 0% too_Or Capitalone will give you a lower rate then GM.I checked out many dealers in my area last sunday and everyone has a few GTOs in stock.I don't think they are going anywhere so fast even with the GMs new pricing.Wait till sept and save some money unless its burning a hole in your pocket lol.Johnny :party:

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it`s something you really want you would do well to jump now !!! Be forewarned, GMS at one end means low ball on your trade just be prepared for it. I had what I felt was a decent deal 3 weeks ago until I looked ar GMS pricing on their website I could have saved another grand but they would have hit me on other end............
Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
johnnytuinal said:
Just wondering if this is a great price no other rebates $30,295.guy don't know if there is 0% interest for 36 months.I will need to call him back on the.I heard people on this site getting the car Under $29,000 and if thats the case i will wait another month or two.Glad i am in no rush lol.Johnny
Can you add GM Card points to that??????

·
Registered
150 Posts
I bought mine this weekend with the GMS pricing too. And I used the 1000 dollar GM card money on top of it. 29,2xx something is what I ended paying for my 05 6 speed!!
Not to shabby considering one of the dealerships I went to last month in St Louis would only budge about 400 off of sticker!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just picked up my 05 M5 Torrid Red with Red interior Monday. I got it for $600 less than the GMS price. I originally was going to wait until late summer or early fall for better prices, but decided that with the GMS offer, the pickings may be too slim so I started contacting dealers last week. Some dealers will work with you. I asked for quotes from 16 dealers in the GA and AL area. Most acted insulted that I asked for a lower price than the GMS deal and told me it was impossible to go any lower. There were about 4 dealers who would work with me. There was one in Alabama that quoted me a Torrid Red M6 with black interior for $1,000 lower than GMS but I figured I would like to have the red interior more and it was worth the $400. There are some good deals out there. Good hunting Guys and Gals.

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I still would wait untill at least Aug.....GM is laying off 25,000 employees so that would mean they have nobody to give the GM Employees discount to except us lol.I think the DEALs will get better in Aug because i still see these cars on dealers lots.Johnny

·
Registered
22 Posts
Correction:

After seeing many post of people getting the GMS priceing, I went back and asked about it. The memo he showed me was from Dealer mgmt. They have the option of not offering the pricing incentives on GTO's.

Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
daveinsa said:
Correction:

After seeing many post of people getting the GMS priceing, I went back and asked about it. The memo he showed me was from Dealer mgmt. They have the option of not offering the pricing incentives on GTO's.

Dave
That guy is jacking with you. There are TWO different GMS programs - the real one for GM employees, and another for the rest of us. The first program allows the dealer an option to offer it or not. The second one does not - they can opt out of the program or be in it, but they cannot exclude cars if they are in it. In other words, it's all or nothing on the second one.

Go find a dealer that can read.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Zoomin said:
That guy is jacking with you. There are TWO different GMS programs - the real one for GM employees, and another for the rest of us. The first program allows the dealer an option to offer it or not. The second one does not - they can opt out of the program or be in it, but they cannot exclude cars if they are in it. In other words, it's all or nothing on the second one.

Go find a dealer that can read.
I agree 100% :agree

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.