Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nope they are employees of the Dealership not GM.
All GM Dealerships are franchises so in order to get GM employee discount you need to be related to someone who works directly for GM or is retired from GM.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Warlock said:
Nope they are employees of the Dealership not GM.
All GM Dealerships are franchises so in order to get GM employee discount you need to be related to someone who works directly for GM or is retired from GM.
Hi there,
While you are correct, we are technically not GM employees, we do qualify for the GM employee discount, as I have taken advantage of it I'm sure at this point, probably over 10 times.

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
148 Posts
GNX231 said:
Are The Saleman Gm Employee's I Was Told The People Who Work At Dealerships Are Not Employee's Of Gm?
There are also supplier discounts available if you work for a company that provides components or a services to GM. The discount reduces the list price around 2k before any applicable rebate is applied. I think you can walk in off the street you can get just as good a deal on a left over '05 at this point with the excellant deals that are out there. :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.