Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Meanwhile, Toyota just recalled 750,000 pickups while their Prius sedans are croaking in the streets with a software problem. At Nissan, their 4.5L V8s burn so much oil that they might as well be called diesels. And I laugh at my status conscious neighbors every time their 7 Series BMWs and SL and ML Benzes get dragged down the street on the hook because their electrical systems are bug infested pieces of crap.

Yet Californians still buy imports because all domestics are junk. Sheep.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
Meanwhile, Toyota just recalled 750,000 pickups while their Prius sedans are croaking in the streets with a software problem. At Nissan, their 4.5L V8s burn so much oil that they might as well be called diesels. And I laugh at my status conscious neighbors every time their 7 Series BMWs and SL and ML Benzes get dragged down the street on the hook because their electrical systems are bug infested pieces of crap.

:agree :party: :rofl:

·
Registered
314 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:

I love it when you trash your fellow Kaliforiiiaans...

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:

:agree

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.