Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone can give me a little info on the pull ahead program. Can you only opt out of the lease 6 months early if you buy another GM car? I have been told two different things, 1) yes you can opt out 6 months early and go get any car you want, or 2) if you opt out you must buy/lease another GM vehicle? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
910 Posts
MACHINE HEAD said:
I was wondering if anyone can give me a little info on the pull ahead program. Can you only opt out of the lease 6 months early if you buy another GM car? I have been told two different things, 1) yes you can opt out 6 months early and go get any car you want, or 2) if you opt out you must buy/lease another GM vehicle? Thanks in advance for the help.
GM will notify you by mail if you qualify for the pull ahead program and they will give you a dead line to get into another vehicle. You do have to go into another GM vehicle to obtain the benefits of the program. I did it twice already in the last 5 yrs. If ya dont get a letter pertaining to this , either you dont qualify or there is no program in effect at this time.
PS. I beleive this is only for GMAC financed leases.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can get out up to 6 months early(sometimes even earlier) if there is a "Pull-Ahead" progam in effect. The current program is for GMAC leases that mature through April 30, 2006. This program is currently available only in the Northeast Region and Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania & select counties in Indiana.

Of course you must purchase/lease another GM vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.