Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that there is some question on whether a K&N Aircharger will void the factory warranty. Supposedly there is a TSB regarding air filters that use oil voiding the factory warranty.
I did a search and found an old thread where this was discussed but no definative answer was reached.

Has anyone heard anything more regarding this? I was on the verge of getting a K&N but was hoping to hear more feedback about this issue first.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I must have the worst Pontiac Dealership for service. One of the guys there has pissed me off twice now. First when he told me the half shaft came apart because I was doing hole shots and that there were "NO" bolts holding it to the Diff. in the first place. And now I had the rear two O2 sensors go and he is trying to tell me my K&N drop-in caused it. I'm going in today or tomorrow and showing him a copy of those K&N links for there warranty. I can't wait to light him up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Afterglow said:
I must have the worst Pontiac Dealership for service. One of the guys there has pissed me off twice now. First when he told me the half shaft came apart because I was doing hole shots and that there were "NO" bolts holding it to the Diff. in the first place. And now I had the rear two O2 sensors go and he is trying to tell me my K&N drop-in caused it. I'm going in today or tomorrow and showing him a copy of those K&N links for there warranty. I can't wait to light him up.
Maybe it's time to find another dealer to service your car. If it really bothers you, I would go to GM's website or open up an annual report and find the person in charge of investor relations. Email this person detailing your problems. I've found that the response from the investor relations is usually better than the 1-800 lines that these manufacturers use. It's not the right department but it's a fairly good way to get your problems in front of someone with some decision making abilities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.