Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GMS for Everyone, but they decreased rebates. I just checked the web, true GMS for everyone, but they decreased the rebates. Grand Prix was $3500 this morning, now $2000. GTO was $1000, now $0. As a person that gets GMS all the time, I could have gotten a better deal last month. Looks like I'll wait and see what deals come about after July 5th. The decreased all rebates since this morning. Sorry I had to vent. :mad:

·
Registered
674 Posts
you knew they were going to offer GMS to the public for at least a few days before it was announced.

for a guy that had one dealer offer me a rendezvous at 200 over tissue and another tell me she wont go less than 700 over tissue with a screw you attitude because she had the color my wife wants i think it is great.

now all i have to do is go on to buypower and pick the color, then go to the dealer with a pen and sign some papers and drive away. no haggle, no games, no surprises.

and yes the car costs $50 less than the 200 over with the new program.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.