Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
It does depend on the dealer, and you have to take delivery at a dealer, you can't just order it from GM. I would think you could find a dealer that does GMS. I mean there are dealers that do GMS on Corvettes, so why not a GTO.

·
Registered
31 Posts
C5ORGTO said:
It does depend on the dealer, and you have to take delivery at a dealer, you can't just order it from GM. I would think you could find a dealer that does GMS. I mean there are dealers that do GMS on Corvettes, so why not a GTO.
Du-oh! my bad, I thought he was asking about "parts".

·
Registered
95 Posts
03xtreme said:
no, not the maf... i mean the dealer supplier discount

do they do it on the goat or is that a No GOat lol
If you work for a supplier to GM, go to http://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com, enter your company code in which you get from your supplier HR dept. and you will see the list of discounts available on each car. This does change over time.

Also, I know people that have gone through the supplier program with dealerships. Create the car you want through the site and get all the prices and take them to the dealership with you. A friend says the dealer always has different prices/discounts so you have something writing to work with them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
C5ORGTO said:
You are right on :agree . I ordered a C6 with GMS (employee discount) with a TPW of 4/17. There is no reason for a dealer not to offer a GM Supplier discount on a GTO, as this discount is not as much as GMS. Remember GMS is the employee discount and GM Supplier is what is offered to supporting companies (sames price as GMID). You may be able to negotiate a much better deal then the GM supplier price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.