Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 17x8 ET40mm offset 5x120 bolt pattern Mille Miglia MMII-3 , got em on ebay for $415 delivered , mounted but never used. Guy wasnt kidding,still had the film they bring when new. 100% better than the stock flower rims at least in my eyes. Im happy! :D Reused my stock tires since they look like new. Gonna sell my stock rims on ebay so I should get at least most my money back. My stock rims are perfect condition,anyone intrested pm me, want $200 a pair or $350 all four + shipping.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Your car is looking SHAWEEET!!!! You must change the rubber though.... you will be very pleased with the traction of new tires because the traction on the stock rubber is terrible. Trust me.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LS2FAST said:
Your car is looking SHAWEEET!!!! You must change the rubber though.... you will be very pleased with the traction of new tires because the traction on the stock rubber is terrible. Trust me.
Thanks!

as for the rubber,Ill wait till it wears out,Im kinda a cheap person, first time at track I got easy 2.0 60fts at the track with the stock rubber,,no traction problems here.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
hey htrdlncn, you need to put your stock wheels on ebay, I pulled $811 for my stock wheels(with tires though). shipping will cost the buyer a bit, but I got lucky, the guy that bought mine lived 5 minutes away. Couldn't have been any easier. Goog luck! MM.

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
My goat got new shoes too,drove it to work last Friday, then my husband comes to get it saying he's going to take it home to wash it,ok great.....then go home and find my new wheels....original stock wheels chromed..i was so surprised,i really love them , I think it really sets the car off....more beautiful,and ordered GTO valve stem covers too.Can't wait for my next surprise!!!!

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Well lets see, he gets to wash it ,wax it,change the oil,and i did let him drive it......so whats else is there?lol :rolleyes: .....he is the greatest!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.