• 61+

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know how many people are from each various age bracket that own a GTO... of any year (classic or modern)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm suprised there's so many in the 21/younger category like myself. When I (rarely) see GTO's around here, they're never piloted by people my age.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
37, damn, it goes by fast!

·
Registered
92 Posts
not against any older people that drive goats, but thats all i see and when i give them the thumbs up they have no idea what the hell they have or whats goin on not to mention most of em are smoking in them too, 26 here

·
Registered
24 Posts
not against any older people that drive goats, but thats all i see and when i give them the thumbs up they have no idea what the hell they have or whats goin on not to mention most of em are smoking in them too, 26 here
Okay, youngster, I've been 26 twice now (that's 54). You should realize that muscle cars have made a come back because our generation remembered how much more fun it was to actually feel shifts and hear the sound of a stompin V8. I do have to admit I'm out of touch on the excitement around a $200 car equipped with a $5000 stereo and a garbage can sized muffler that sounds like elephant flatulance. What's that? Oh yeah, I also see a lot of Honda econo-boxes with ground effects, light weight wheels and race tires. I never see them at the track, but I see a lot of them.
I don't know what to do with my Goat. I spend weekends either adding parts, adjusting, or racing it. (First place for the season by the way). Should I be doing something else? Thumbs up to you and if you're ever out this way, come out and run this old fart just for fun.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Okay, youngster, I've been 26 twice now (that's 54). You should realize that muscle cars have made a come back because our generation remembered how much more fun it was to actually feel shifts and hear the sound of a stompin V8. I do have to admit I'm out of touch on the excitement around a $200 car equipped with a $5000 stereo and a garbage can sized muffler that sounds like elephant flatulance. What's that? Oh yeah, I also see a lot of Honda econo-boxes with ground effects, light weight wheels and race tires. I never see them at the track, but I see a lot of them.
I don't know what to do with my Goat. I spend weekends either adding parts, adjusting, or racing it. (First place for the season by the way). Should I be doing something else? Thumbs up to you and if you're ever out this way, come out and run this old fart just for fun.
:cheers
21 here she's 20

·
Registered
53 Posts
42 :cool

1 - 17 of 17 Posts