Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'VE HAD MY GOAT ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER 04-06 ON THE ROAD. JUST INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW OFTEN OTHER GOAT OWNERS SEE GTO'S ON THE ROAD. BY THE WAY, I LIVE IN A METRO AREA OF ABOUT 250,00 PEOPLE AND I LOVE THE UNIQUENESS OF HAVING A MUSCLECAR THAT YOU DON'T SEE AT EVERY STOPLIGHT (CAN YOU SAY MUSTANG?):lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'd seen 3 on the road (other than the 3 i saw at GTO trivia night) in the first month and a half i'd had mine... then today i saw 3 on the road within an hour of each other. Odd thing is all 6 i've seen on the road have been '04s (3 black, 2 red, 1 yellow).

·
Registered
455 Posts
I haven't seen very many, but I've seen a few. Unfortunately, I don't know how many, as I've seen a black 04 more than once--and I cannot tell you if it is the same black 04, or different black 04s.

Since I started considering the goat late last year, I've seen a red 04, an 04 that was yellow if my memory serves correctly, a black 04 2x, a blue 05 or 06 (only saw it from the front and saw the hoodscoops), and today I saw a red 05 or 06 (saw the 6.0 badge) on the way to work.

·
Registered
491 Posts
oldgoat said:
I'VE HAD MY GOAT ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER 04-06 ON THE ROAD. JUST INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW OFTEN OTHER GOAT OWNERS SEE GTO'S ON THE ROAD. BY THE WAY, I LIVE IN A METRO AREA OF ABOUT 250,00 PEOPLE AND I LOVE THE UNIQUENESS OF HAVING A MUSCLECAR THAT YOU DON'T SEE AT EVERY STOPLIGHT (CAN YOU SAY MUSTANG?):lol:

I'm starting to see them more often now. Spotted a red one with new grills on the way home last night...and might have seen the same on when I was heading to work this morning. I got a good look at the car this morning...it had black mags; looked sweet.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I saw an 04 in my work parking lot a month ago and 1 (Black) on a Car Carrier the morning that I bought mine, last friday night :D (that's about it) ?????

I was filling up tonight, I just picked up my GTO from the dealer - Seal the paint/Detail the car, She was lookin SWEET too :) (burned a whole roll, pics to come)anyway there were people everywhere. No on noticed, it was kinda pissing me off :confused

So I finish filling her up, get in, and start her up. A couple heads turned :cool Then before I put her in gear I gave it a real good rev :D Guess what.... Everybody looked, heads turned as I pulled out (I knew they were looking too ;) ) and I hit first/second/third REAL quick like. I'll bet you they're all still wondering what the hell it was :lol:

·
Registered
491 Posts
ModBoss2 said:
I'm starting to see them more often now. Spotted a red one with new grills on the way home last night...and might have seen the same one when I was heading to work this morning. I got a good look at the car this morning...it had black mags; looked sweet.
...and last night a Red GTO w/ tinted windows and stock grills (probably the same Red w/ tinted windows that I keep seeing) passed me while I was getting on the BA. First time that I actually got side-by-side another GTO:eek:

·
Registered
456 Posts
cgvalant said:
Saw only my second GTO so far... both were 04's... the first one was black on black. The second one I just saw yesterday and was Spice Red.
Well it wasn't me :seeya:

(I've never even been to Raleigh) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
oldgoat said:
Rarely but i do see another Pulse Red 04 with some regularity... According to the Pontiac Dealers here, there were 3 Pulse Red ones sold in Nashville. One is mine, the other one is a few blocks away..... but his is an automatic and the third someone did a Monaro conversion to....

When i see em on the street here, theyre usually 05's....

·
Registered
62 Posts
In St. Louis, I Don't See Many At All. Except For The Day After I Bought My Torrid Red 05. I Was Sitting In A Parking Lot Waiting For My Wife To Come Out. Low And Behold A Torrid Red 06 Rolls By. The Bad Thing Was That I Was In Her Volvo V70 T5 And Not The Goat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.