Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sorry to hear about the death in family, but what exactly are you asking?

·
Registered
400 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
the last time i seen my goat was on november 25th 2005 at approx. 3:48pm. :willy: i am in the dc area and northren VA for a death in the fam. what should i do. i ll be leaving on sunday
Join the club. I've been without mine since Nov 15th. :( (The thread says 18th, but I put that in wrong apparently.)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey man come on up to Baltimore I'll take you out in mine.:cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
nice of u to ask. went to the funeral on friday. going to see some family in waldrof md than be back
Hey Gerald....sorry to hear about a death in your family. I had a death in my family also. My 89 year old grandmother died November 22. I really hate this time of year, because last year the day before Thanksgiving my Mom died of a massive heart attack. The holidays will never be the same for me...they just feel like any other day. :( Take care and hang in there man. Give me a call when you get back in town.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2005GTOLS2 said:
Hey Gerald....sorry to hear about a death in your family. I had a death in my family also. My 89 year old grandmother died November 22. I really hate this time of year, because last year the day before Thanksgiving my Mom died of a massive heart attack. The holidays will never be the same for me...they just feel like any other day. :( Take care and hang in there man. Give me a call when you get back in town.
i no what u mean. the death in the family was my mom. she passed away on thangiving morn.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sorry about your mother, now she'll be right there in your passenger seat, keeping you safe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.