Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my my!!! This might be worth holding onto the goat for!! I found this posted on ls1gto.com. G.O.N.E On the Border Mexican Bar and Grill Bikini Car Wash!!! Click on link to see details!!!!

Oh Red, that does not mean you have to wear your bikini!:lol:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241438

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just posted up and registered. I hope those girls know how to zaino or else they ain't gettin near my goat!!! :rofl:
as long as they done wear some abrasive bikinis with glitter that will scratch or buttons, they can rub all over that goat if they want too!!!:lol: :willy:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not wearing a bikini and driving 3 hours just to have my car washed.

GEESH.

Besides, I need waxed.
Its not just a car wash. You can put the bikini on after you get there. Oh, and just stop at a salon and get your bikini wax before the day of the event. :lol:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let`s not forget to tell em to take the rings off too. ;)
Your right, I dont know how many times I have been groped and those rings cut the flesh easy!!!:willy:

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Its not just a car wash. You can put the bikini on after you get there. Oh, and just stop at a salon and get your bikini wax before the day of the event. :lol:
Do they have changing booths there?
What do the wax maidens look like your way?

Down here there are little asian women running those places and when I go in they all laugh at me and talk to each other pointing at me. I don't understand a word of it. I don't want to walk out of the place talking high pitched.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No asians....Good 'ol country gal with summer teeth, bleeched hair, cut off jean shorts, picnic table lookin' shirt, big ole bupa action, and white rubber crabbin' boots! heee haaaww:willy::eek:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts