Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I'm in the market for a 2006 Pontiac GTO up here in snowy Connecticut. Before I go in and grab it, I have been trying to do research on any hidden incentives or anything before I go in. I will be looking to buy either this weekend or next.

I was wondering if any of you in the dealership 'know' know of any of these incentives that are up for grabs. I think a $500 customer incentive is available, and when I was shopping last year there were incentives for recent college grads and things.

Im excited to be joining the herd, you guys are a great bunch :)

·
Registered
850 Posts
gage said:
Hey Guys!

I'm in the market for a 2006 Pontiac GTO up here in snowy Connecticut. Before I go in and grab it, I have been trying to do research on any hidden incentives or anything before I go in. I will be looking to buy either this weekend or next.

I was wondering if any of you in the dealership 'know' know of any of these incentives that are up for grabs. I think a $500 customer incentive is available, and when I was shopping last year there were incentives for recent college grads and things.

Im excited to be joining the herd, you guys are a great bunch :)
Welcome to our rowdy bunch!:party:

There is a $500 rebate on 2006 GTOs and $2500 rebate on 2005s....if you have a non-GM product in your household, you qualify for an additional $1000 rebate as well!

Good luck on your goat hunting!!!!:cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Yea one dealership I went to mentioned the Conquest cash, another dealer said they'd have to 'check' to see if it applies since it doesnt to the Solstice and Vette. Wonder if hes blowing smoke or just doesnt know then ?

·
Registered
850 Posts
gage said:
Thanks!

Yea one dealership I went to mentioned the Conquest cash, another dealer said they'd have to 'check' to see if it applies since it doesnt to the Solstice and Vette. Wonder if hes blowing smoke or just doesnt know then ?
He doesn't know....there is conquest cash honey....:cheers

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think it's kind of crappy they didn't give something to loyal GM owners. All that conquest cash did was make me mad after I've been so loyal for so many years!! My last 6 cars have all been GM's, and when I was shopping for the goat, I owned three (sold one to buy the goat, and traded another, so now I have two).

·
Registered
850 Posts
putergod said:
I think it's kind of crappy they didn't give something to loyal GM owners. All that conquest cash did was make me mad after I've been so loyal for so many years!! My last 6 cars have all been GM's, and when I was shopping for the goat, I owned three (sold one to buy the goat, and traded another, so now I have two).
I'm sorry!!! You're right though...it is crappy...but, at least you own a goat!!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
putergod said:

They do both sporadically... Sometimes GM loyalty, sometimes conquest. Unfortunately it always angers one of them.

Bear in mind that its all demographics and sales patterns they are trying to disrupt and change with the program.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, if I would have known ahead of time I would have bought a $50 POS Pinto (or something), tagged it, and then bought the goat, lol. I understand your point, but they should have offered SOMETHING to long time loyals, even if it wasn't cash. I could have proven my GM buying track record! Oh well...

·
Registered
455 Posts
gage said:
Hey goatgirl, for the conquest, what do I need to bring in, would registration for the vehicle work?
Just a few posts up, she said a registration copy would work. I'm curious though if a title would work also. I've found the title to my Ford, but haven't come across the registration yet, and I've checked all the spots I would expect it to be :mad: . (Don't worry, it's been parked--it's not running right now).

Does anyone know how long this is running? I can't check for myself since the GM sites don't mention it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.