Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good afternoon gentleman..... (and ladies...)

Well, I got tired of the b.s. so here I am with a new name that nobody will recognize..... well, maybe someone will. Many of you knew me as GTODEALER, now, I'm going by Radio.

If anyone has any questions about their cars, ask around, I'm kind of a big thing :lol:

It's good to be home guys, sorry it took so long to do so!

So, someone tell me what the hell I've missed since I've been gone!
:cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
raven1124 said:
About time! You have been missed. Nothing much had been going on here. How is the new job?
New job is great, nice people, great environment, and the pay is a hell of a lot better. Haven't had a chance to do anything else to Radio, just been hanging out with Jenny and getting my sh*t straight.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike_V said:
Oh, Steve, the 455 kit -- what can I say? You were 100% right - BAD A$$. Thanks for the info and help!!
Not a problem man!
Glad you like it, did you hear about me and Purplehazes race at the track? He has the 455 kit and Radio took him down.... man was he pissed!
I love the kit and with sticky tires he would beat me, he just spun the whole way and I hooked up (on slicks.....) and pulled him like crazy.

Great choice, have you ran it at the track yet?

·
Registered
746 Posts
RADIO said:
Not a problem man!
Glad you like it, did you hear about me and Purplehazes race at the track? He has the 455 kit and Radio took him down.... man was he pissed!
I love the kit and with sticky tires he would beat me, he just spun the whole way and I hooked up (on slicks.....) and pulled him like crazy.

Great choice, have you ran it at the track yet?
Bully

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeah, no traction. I can loose it even if I floor it at highway speeds. But anyway, we all know radio is the little engine that could – lol - so not much chance for Purplehaze.

So glad you’re back.

Oh Edit...
Didn't get to the track. With the stock 18s what would the point be.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.