Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Showing My Spanking New Black/red M6 Goat To A Very Good Friend Of Mine. As I Was Beaming With Pride, He Said, " Hey! You've Got Something Stuck Back Here In Your Bumper And Exhaust, It's All Messed Up!" Well, It Set My Heart To Pounding, I Mean A Brand New Car And Someone's Messed It Up. I Walked Around To The Back And Couldn't Find Anything Wrong. My Friend Said, "don't You See It?" I Said, "no, What?' He Said, "that Mustang Gt You Sucked Up Your Exhaust!"[/b]

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
oldgoat said:
I Was Showing My Spanking New Black/red M6 Goat To A Very Good Friend Of Mine. As I Was Beaming With Pride, He Said, " Hey! You've Got Something Stuck Back Here In Your Bumper And Exhaust, It's All Messed Up!" Well, It Set My Heart To Pounding, I Mean A Brand New Car And Someone's Messed It Up. I Walked Around To The Back And Couldn't Find Anything Wrong. My Friend Said, "don't You See It?" I Said, "no, What?' He Said, "that Mustang Gt You Sucked Up Your Exhaust!"[/b]
Sometimes you don't even see those little boogers!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
oldgoat said:
Yes, that is possible. DO NOT let off the gas after blowing around a Mustang! The subsequent change in exhaust pressure has been known to suck the offensive car right up the exhaust.

Sometimes this vehicle can be removed by several full acceleration launches; other times it is simplly consumed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.