Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought the car in today for the notorious whine in Rear. Service tech and Service mgr. both went for a ride. When they came back I was told that they would order a new diff for the car and they acknowledged the fact that there was a bulletin regarding the whine. Had them drop the oil too while I was there.... (lazy on my part). Was in by 8am and out by 9 am. Of course having a buddy in the service dept. didn't hurt any either.... :cool But it actually restored my faith in Dealerships.

G

·
nope, only you and steve do that. lol

although, after that little link episode, I think I may be in for a beating from Randy now too! :(

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
johnebgoode said:
Brought the car in today for the notorious whine in Rear. Service tech and Service mgr. both went for a ride. When they came back I was told that they would order a new diff for the car and they acknowledged the fact that there was a bulletin regarding the whine. Had them drop the oil too while I was there.... (lazy on my part). Was in by 8am and out by 9 am. Of course having a buddy in the service dept. didn't hurt any either.... :cool But it actually restored my faith in Dealerships.
OHMYGOD!!! A POSITIVE POST ABOUT A DEALER'S SERVICE DEPARTMENT!? AM I ON THE CORRECT FORUM??? :willy:

·
Registered
674 Posts
i heard morrissey changed staff in the service department. hopefully it is for the better.

arnold is working hard to keep me happy with the mysterious headlightslights not shutting off during the day/dead battery syndrome.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tom said:
i heard morrissey changed staff in the service department. hopefully it is for the better.

arnold is working hard to keep me happy with the mysterious headlightslights not shutting off during the day/dead battery syndrome.
Morrissey did change staff in svce dept. Mike Froehlich is svce mgr. Nice guy.
My lights are acting strange at times too.

·
Registered
674 Posts
johnebgoode said:
Morrissey did change staff in svce dept. Mike Froehlich is svce mgr. Nice guy.
My lights are acting strange at times too.
last october i went to morrissey to buy a gto. I brought people there that bought cars.

i told them a dealer in texas was advertising gto's for whatever it was off sticker. the guy claiming to be the sales manager (a goodfella wannabe) told me to go to texas to buy the car. i asked the salesman tim to call me when rebates went up. im still waiting for tim to call.

The sales manager at arnold answered one of my buypower inquiries late at night. when the rebates went up i called him.

i picked up my gto last december and because today my dad picked up a GM that morrissey could have sold, in july my wife got her GM, and my uncle got one too. we all live 7 miles from morrissey but all were bought from arnold. 33+38+40+32=145K in metal morrissey would have moved if they called me back and didnt jerk me around with my aurora when the power steering pump went and they didnt accept the car off the flatbed in the summer of 04.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.