Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i just got back from having my 05 Dynoed again...I have a hard-on that won't go away! Max power= 363 hp and Max torque= 359 lbs! Im so freakin happy... All I have is an intake, and an X-pipe and spark plug wires. other mods are just a shifter and Eibach springs... I was hoping for atleast 350hp and 345 torque, man I was happy. It was done on a dynojet and all numbers are corrected. I'm working on getting the sheet scaned so i can post it.

Second run was 362 hp and 360 torque.

·
Registered
937 Posts
ouijaguy said:
Man i just got back from having my 05 Dynoed again...I have a hard-on that won't go away! Max power= 363 hp and Max torque= 359 lbs! Im so freakin happy... All I have is an intake, and an X-pipe and spark plug wires. other mods are just a shifter and Eibach springs... I was hoping for atleast 350hp and 345 torque, man I was happy. It was done on a dynojet and all numbers are corrected. I'm working on getting the sheet scaned so i can post it.

Second run was 362 hp and 360 torque.
Wow, thats awesome. Did you have a baseline dyno done before mods?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMVorbeck said:
Wow, thats awesome. Did you have a baseline dyno done before mods?
No i dont, which sucks...but the last run (my first dyno) was about 345 hp or 342 hp, i can't recall. and that was with the x pipe and a New Era intake... now i have the Lenginfelter and some Callaway plug wires, but the wires shouldn't make that big of a difference.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RiceEater said:
How many miles are on your goat? It sounds like a pretty nice broken-in LS2 you have, so you should definately be getting some nice results.

Im at 11,850 as of today, i bought the car in March of 05 and it was built in 12-04. i know thats alot of mile, but i just cant stay out of it and i bought it to drive.

·
Registered
937 Posts
ouijaguy said:
Im at 11,850 as of today, i bought the car in March of 05 and it was built in 12-04. i know thats alot of mile, but i just cant stay out of it and i bought it to drive.
Good for you dude. I bought mine to drive it too, I bought mine in March and have 7000 miles now. I drive it wherever I can, the damned thing gets better mileage than the wifes minivan!!! I have decided to buy the Lingenfelter as my CAI as well, glad you havnt had problems with your CAI, I steered away from them because some people had some problems with CAI's on thier 05s. I am getting ready to order mine too but I just blew my wad on the Valentine.

·
Registered
565 Posts
K cool, those almost 11k some miles have a good amount to do with it. You're engine is well broken in and pumping out pretty much all the power it can most likely. So congratulations, you've got a very nice LS2 on your hands right now, treat it well :D

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
ouijaguy said:
Almost 12K since March? Damn and I thought I was driving mine too much and I have only 4900 as of today and I bought mine in March too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts