Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally decided to trade in the 01' Z28 for a 05' GTO, it was a tuff decision to make but I took the plunge. I am getting it first thing Saturday morning and I can't wait. Impulse blue metallic with blue leather and M6. I just want to check in and say hi to everyone. Another thing, I'll be dynoing the car some time next week, baseline bonestock at Texas Speed in Lubbock. First will be stock, then tuned and then one of the New Era induction kits whichever one will give the greatest gains, and then see if it does any good to tune it again afterwards. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It says you live in NM and you are going to get it dynoed in Lubbock Texas? Congrads on the purchase BTW. :cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GGTTOO, yeah I live in Artesia, NM and I'm getting the car in Alamogordo, NM which is a couple of hours west of here. Lubbock is about 2 1/2 hours to the east of me. Jason has always taken care of anything there at Texas Speed and they've always been real nice. Thanks for the welcome guys, and I will let you know the numbers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well its official, this is one sweet @ss car! I haven't stopped grinning since I picked it up. This car really doesn't seem like any GM product that I have ever been in other than the vette. Saying that this is so much more than the F-body, all around, glad I decided to get it. Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nemisis said:
Well its official, this is one sweet @ss car! I haven't stopped grinning since I picked it up. This car really doesn't seem like any GM product that I have ever been in other than the vette. Saying that this is so much more than the F-body, all around, glad I decided to get it. Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Congratulations!!...I have a couple F-bodies and recently bought an '05 GTO. I am amazed at how pleasant the GTO is to drive daily and how well it delivers the 400hp when you nail it!! just squats and goes where you aim it :agree The wife loves to drive it too....as they say when Mom is happy everyone is happy :D

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Congrats! Great color too!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.