Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have an 06 LS2 with a K&N CAI, Muffler Delete and a Diablo Tunner. Ive never had a tunner before so what are good adjustment settings to help keep smoking those stangs and get the maximum preformance???

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
You don't have enough mods yet to require a custom tune. Stick with the 93 octane (or "Diablo Tune") as they call it and you should be fine. Unless of course, you live somewhere that only offers 91 octane, in which case use that tune. If you start to add meatier mods that don't absolutely have to be dyno tuned (like an intake manifold or headers) then opt for the $50 computer interface kit from the Diablosport website and after purchasing it and sending them a copy of your tune, they will send you a custom tune for free. Only took me 2 days to get my custom CAI, cat-back, MAF, headers tune back and couldn't have been happier.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hey I have an 06 LS2 with a K&N CAI, Muffler Delete and a Diablo Tunner. Ive never had a tunner before so what are good adjustment settings to help keep smoking those stangs and get the maximum preformance???
Without a wideband you can't tune WOT. I would stick with the tunes it came with, unless your an A4 then you can tweak the shifting to your liking.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RUKEE--- I posted multiple times cuz my comp is a POS and keep freezin so I didnt know if it posted. Thanks for the delete tho......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts