Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damn sweet deal you got scissors. $21,500 is sweet, I think they lowered the GM rewards on the cards now, so you can't build up too much of a reward anymore like that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
79TA&04GTO said:
Damn sweet deal you got scissors. $21,500 is sweet, I think they lowered the GM rewards on the cards now, so you can't build up too much of a reward anymore like that.
Actually, the maximum reward is $1,000 for the GTO and that's all I had anyway. But, according to the dealership's computer, just within the past few days they've started some sort of 3-for-1 deal where for every $1 in earnings you use, you get $3 free. So my $1,000 became $4,000.

·
Registered
674 Posts
There is no logic to the earnings. my 900 became 2000 and if i bought four days later would have been 5000. I called the gm card and they said all is not lost, i still have 3000 to use on a new GTO by the end of the year.

just what i need two GTOs. They also told me I could let a friend put the 3000 towards a GTO as long as the deal closes by 1/3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tom said:
There is no logic to the earnings. my 900 became 2000 and if i bought four days later would have been 5000. I called the gm card and they said all is not lost, i still have 3000 to use on a new GTO by the end of the year.

just what i need two GTOs. They also told me I could let a friend put the 3000 towards a GTO as long as the deal closes by 1/3

i live in the northeast just outside of buffalo ny and the program that they had on dec 18 was a 33,190 car with disounts and gm programs and local programs the car was being sold for 23,690.00 i just wanted a car for 2 yrs and traded in my acura tl aspec and they cut me back a check for 29,000.00 got to use the tax saving with the smart buy program and had 23 payments of 225.00 with no money out of pocket. this works for me as its good to get back into good old v-8 muscle power and see what the new cars will be in about 2007 and i get to give the car back without "whats my trade worth".

·
Registered
386 Posts
idareu said:
millenium said:
i live in the northeast just outside of buffalo ny

Another Buffalo GTO, I have for friends with 04 Gtos here in Buffalo, we should plan a get together this summer!
Man, seems like everyone in Buff. is buying a GTO. Yet I always see the same 2 on the road. And I know them from another site. So where are all the rest of these goats.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hadn't seen a single other GTO on the road ever. And now, I've seen two since I bought mine a few days ago. Weird.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts