Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well nice try. im guessing yours isnt the SHO?

BTW the knew SHO ... yeah i drove one the other day! BIG ASS CAR WITH A BIG ASS SC MOTOR! lol

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Well nice try. im guessing yours isnt the SHO?

BTW the knew SHO ... yeah i drove one the other day! BIG ASS CAR WITH A BIG ASS SC MOTOR! lol
They are TT no SC :cheers. They respond crazy good to just a tune too.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Rukee, umm, the Taurus is a FORD??? WTH? You better try to get some respect from those Dells strippers, because you aint getting it here..
I looked at a new Taurus SHO and that car is SICK!! but $42K.. Couldn't believe they made it a Taurus instead of calling it something cool like a Galaxy or Torino, or lol, Mustang II, since it's just bigger. That's Ford for you. Dodge called there big cars Charger and Challenger, hmm.. Pontiac went all Metric and called there's G6, G8 and Solstice--dumb asses.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Atleast it was the 'Street Addition' version. That singlehanded made Pontiac look bad lol

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I think the G6 GTPs were pure secks. If I could afford the extra fuel consumption in a DD, I'd rock that 3.9V6 with the six speed stickbox all day long. I could never understand why they dropped that combo and went to a 3.5 auto-only "GXP".

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I like the hard top verts. I've considred many a times of trading the GTO for one but can't get myself to get rid of the goat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts