Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was not a race nor will I attempt it being that the wife was in the car, traffic, less than a mile from the CHP station, in the GTO, city limits, and traffic. Well the wife and I was heading to Lancaster on Hwy 14 yesterday to the Asian market to get some stuff, when I see a greenish car with black stripes come up preety fast in my rearview. I was crusing about 80ish when I told the wife, that looks like a Viper. So I slowed down to about 70 so I can get a better look at this car. He keeps is distance about a 1/8th or so behind me for a few miles, until we get into the city where he opens it up blows me off the road. It sounded goood, I was pumped, I had to ketch up to him, I had to do about 100 just to get to him. Once I got beside him I rolled down the passenger window and gave him a thumbs up with a SIG, I'm not sure if he looked over his windows was tinted. No chance in hell against a 600hp Viper.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I haven't seen the new body style 8.4 Litre 600 hp Viper with the fish gills on the hood yet. We've got a couple prior body style Vipers zipping around here (not for what is what as far as prior body styles, don't know Vipers). I did see a Ford GT a couple weeks ago, that was pretty cool. That car looks like a Lamborghini Countach in real life.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Cool encounter! I always see some older looking blonde lady driving by in a red prior body Viper RT/10. It looks completely stock, and shes always driving like a maniac. Her plates say "VENOMXX" it looks good, I'd like to run into her at a light one day.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
This was not a race nor will I attempt it being that the wife was in the car, traffic, less than a mile from the CHP station, in the GTO, city limits, and traffic. Well the wife and I was heading to Lancaster on Hwy 14 yesterday to the Asian market to get some stuff, when I see a greenish car with black stripes come up preety fast in my rearview. I was crusing about 80ish when I told the wife, that looks like a Viper. So I slowed down to about 70 so I can get a better look at this car. He keeps is distance about a 1/8th or so behind me for a few miles, until we get into the city where he opens it up blows me off the road. It sounded goood, I was pumped, I had to ketch up to him, I had to do about 100 just to get to him. Once I got beside him I rolled down the passenger window and gave him a thumbs up with a SIG, I'm not sure if he looked over his windows was tinted. No chance in hell against a 600hp Viper.
Sissy car. And I'm not talking about the Viper. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts