Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I called RKsport yesterday and they have inventory on the B&M Shifter. So this morning I drove over to them and picked one up (only 1/2hr from the house). Saturday will be the day for installation :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nice!. How about some pics of the process ? That would be great for some of us later on. Keep us posted. :cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
The install process and pictures has been covered really well on another forum several days ago (Friday I think). Put mine in tonight, big difference.

·
Registered
42 Posts
GTO_Newbie said:
The install process and pictures has been covered really well on another forum several days ago (Friday I think). Put mine in tonight, big difference.
Do you really need to jack up the car to get to 2 13mm bolts...I'm thinking thats the worst part of the installation.

·
Registered
58 Posts
chrbut said:
Do you really need to jack up the car to get to 2 13mm bolts...I'm thinking thats the worst part of the installation.
If you can get under the car to the tramission tunnel, no. But you'd have to be really skinny or have a pit to work in. Car ramps would work fine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
WIKID 04 Thanks for the link. I'm very interested in this mod. Seems as though all who have done it have no regrets & all are seeing a worthwhile improvement.

Just added it to my list. :)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You know if the B&M kit allows you to use the stock shift knob and boot? Desperately need to toss the stock stick in the trash -- but wish to retain the factory look. Let us know how you like your installed product!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts