Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
chris203 said:
I love the car soo much. Spice red with silver racing stripes, M6, and the factory 18s. The car is a dream to drive, I can't wait to hit 500 miles to really explore the power of this thing.
:cheers

Welcome to the club!

I just hit 1800 miles (and I have explored the power of this thing) :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the family Bro!:party:
Congrats on the GOAT!:cheers
Yea wait till 500 then play around a little bit, but still baby her cause shes stll breaking in!

Rob you should do an Oil change you'll be surprised how dark your oil is and how much crap is in it

·
Registered
456 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
Welcome to the family Bro!:party:
Congrats on the GOAT!:cheers
Yea wait till 500 then play around a little bit, but still baby her cause shes stll breaking in!

Rob you should do an Oil change you'll be surprised how dark your oil is and how much crap is in it

I changed the oil at 800 miles :cool

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I just got mine a week ago today and love it. Post some pics if you can. I have the M6 and 18" wheels too, they look so much better, and the M6 really allows you to control and feel what this car can do. :cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
Down in San Jose
meet for 2-2.5 hrs.
then dinner,then some sort of activity

I can be there for the meet :D , but after that I gotta go (again) :(

I'm not driving my car all week, I was comming home last night, ran it up to 120 real quick and pulled off the freeway (for a cup of Java) and in my rear view a CHP was Haulin Balls past the Off ramp after somebody :rolleyes:

I'm giving my GOAT a break for the week and I'm counting myself lucky :cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.