Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked Up A New 05 Torrid Red M6 With 18's On Sat. 21 Miles At Delivery. Wow, What A Car.
While Test Driving With My Wonderful Wife In It, We Passed A Group Of 15-16 Year Old Girls. They All Started Waving And Such. She Looks At Me And Says "nope, You're Not Getting It" Lol. Then At Delivery Another Customer Who Had Just Recently Bought One Comes Up And Starts Telling My Wife And I About How He Turned Off The Traction Control On Day One Driving Home From The Dealership And It Went Sideways On Him And Almost Went Into The Guardrail. I'm Standing There Like, Gee, Thanks Pal!
Anyway, Got A Good Coat Of Wax On Her Yesterday And She's Looking Good

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think I'll welcome you with a joke. A guy is walking in a park, he passes a lady sitting on a bench, he notices that she got up and is following him. He keeps walking and she aggressively catches up and says, "excuse me, but you look like my fourth husband." The guy is shocked and says "how many have you had!?" Lady says "three".:eek:
:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.