Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope all is well with all of you. The project is almost complete on the 67. The car is in paint and awaiting vinyl top. Its as good as new. I will post pics next week of the current staus. I did include pics from last month. I got the phs docs today and was surprised. Options as follows.
-original color montego cream with gold interior
-push button radio with power antenna
-rear seat speaker
-rear defogger
-door edge guards
-remote mirror
-red fender liners
-ride and hndling pkg.
-saftey track 3:36

red fender liners are gone, car is now silver with black interior as you know. She will be on the road in a few weeks. Will follow up with pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Mike, great news for sure. I like your color combination better than the original. Red fender liners are not needed on that beauty. Look forward to seeing the final product. Matt

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Red fenders liners would look incredible on that car. I would accent it with a red pinstripe and maybe red line tires. I do like the color combination now better than the original.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
What a difference from when you first got it. Glad you bought it and saved it. Looks great and should be killer once painted. I agree on the red fender liners and red pinstripe- would add nicely to offset that silver.

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Congrats. Put me in the no- fender- liners -needed camp. Also like the silver with black top and hopefully, a black pinstripe to set it off. Understated and classy, all the way. Montego Cream and Gold? What where they thinking??? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts