Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my local go fast shoppe today and they just got in my Corsa exhaust and I made the appointment to get it put on next Thurs. I can't wait, and I hope I like the sound. The cool thing is that the system doesn't have that crappy bend and squwash that is in the stock pipe.
I also ordered the anti-1-4 shift gizmo. Boy it don't take much to make me happy.
Terry

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where'd you get the 1-4 shift gizmo?

With all the computerization you'd think Pontiac would let one program that stupid thing off. It's only real-world function is to produce piston slap and lifter bounce.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure what brand or anything. I use Blood Enterprises in Auburn Washington for all my work on all my hot rods. They take very good care of me and only use the best products.
BTW I talked with Criag, the owner and HP Products have a tuner specificaly for the Goat that will be realeased by Xmas. Only drawback is that only a certified dealer/shop will handle them as it needs to be programed on the dyno for the best results...Yehaw I can't wait.
Terry

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
danrieke said:
Where'd you get the 1-4 shift gizmo?

With all the computerization you'd think Pontiac would let one program that stupid thing off. It's only real-world function is to produce piston slap and lifter bounce.
I sell them for $25.00..... and have one in stock. :cheers

·
Registered
556 Posts
I know the Corsa's are supposed to be quiet when not under load. Would long tubes change that? I like the Corsa tone, but would like a little extra sound at idle and light load too, without the drone.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Good 2 go said:
I know the Corsa's are supposed to be quiet when not under load. Would long tubes change that? I like the Corsa tone, but would like a little extra sound at idle and light load too, without the drone.
Yes, long tubes will change the sound dramatically!!!! :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts