I have been involved with many of the conversations involving the Infamous Rear Main Seal issues. I had changed from the original Rope Seal to the Viton Seal which did not work for me. Last week I changed over to the Graph Tite Seal which I had reported did not work and leaked badly also. I had let the car sit for the last two days as I was frustrated to say the least. For whatever reason; call it divine intervention, I started the car yesterday and ran it for a long period of time and guess what, "NO LEAKS". It appears that for whatever reason, the properties of the Seal through heating, contracting, etc. must have changed or been altered whereas the seal doesnt leak now. I thought I would share this information for all the others who are having Rear Main Seal issues. After a lot of time and effort, the Graph Tite Seal came through for me.