Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
In the picture, is your car parked outside a prison?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GTODEALER said:
He lives in Cali so I'm sure it's a oil refinery of some sort....:willy:
Yup. Tried to find a scenic spot to take a shot and just gave the hell up...and given the amount of fuel I burn in that sucker (pushing $10k last year alone) I should own the frikken joint.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yea, I saw your commute miles in a different thread. You definitely need your car to make that long drive much more fun! ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Groucho said:
Yup. Tried to find a scenic spot to take a shot and just gave the hell up...and given the amount of fuel I burn in that sucker (pushing $10k last year alone) I should own the frikken joint.
Nice car Groucho, buy some oil stocks while you are at it. I live in Santa Clarita, that commute up and down the 5 fwy all the way to Bakersfield must be hell. I get on the 5 South at the 14, I see quite a few sports cars coming down from your way, so I am sure you do get a chance to run with some other stallions from time to time. Just watch for the CHP, they have a station in Valenciia right off the Fwy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.