Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago I go to the Waunakee car show sponsored by God's Country Pontiacs. I get to the park and there are at least a dozen GTOs parked in a line near the registration table I notice as I drive by. After being pointed as to were to park, I walk up to register and tell the guy I want to move my car and park up here by the rest of the GTOs. He explains that area is for "club cars" only. So I ask what does it take to be in the club cause I really want to park my GTO with the rest of them, being this was the most GTOs I've ever seen at one show. He says it takes $15.00 to join the club, so I pay and ask to move my car. I pull in line with the rest of the club cars and all is good in my world.
When it gets time to hand out the awards at the end of the show, who do you think won best "Club Car" voted on by all the car owners at the show?? Yours truely! I thought it was pretty awesome. :)

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Yeah its over. The next one is July 8th-11th next year. Huge swap meet section too, just like Jefferson. I picked up a passenger side hood hinge assembly for I believe a '64 or '65 GTO, thinking it would fit on my '64 GP, but it didn't... I should take some pictures of it and put it up here just in case anyone needs one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts