Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my name is ben, and im from brisbane australia. im 21, and i own a 2002 VU SS, powered by a ls1, 6 speed box. My fiance, own's an 04 monaro (gto) on 20" XHP boost rims witha 6 speed. here is a few pics of our ride's.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I also want to know if you guys have dumps out there where you can pull car parts out there. I'm looking for a good set of those side turn signals on the forward fender. Ours has a gto emblem I really dont like. Thanks.

jay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers for the comments guys.... dunno about the emblem on the B pillar, cant say ive ever noticed, ill look tonight... here is a pic of my other car. its a 1994 VR Statesman, has an aussie 5 litre in it, 304ci, stage 2 shift kitted auto, with 2300 stall.super low springs, cold air induction, few other little goodies to keep me happy. not as quick as my ute, but does better skids :D

Attachments

·
Registered
910 Posts
jagyro said:
I also want to know if you guys have dumps out there where you can pull car parts out there. I'm looking for a good set of those side turn signals on the forward fender. Ours has a gto emblem I really dont like. Thanks.

jay
Welcome to the Forum.
Contact [email protected] for side repeater lamps. Ya wont find any on wrecks over here. Not many have them installed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea, i dunno if i could live oversea's. love my commodores too much. couldnt handle not seeing a clubsport, or senator. im sure there are some damn tough cars over there... i seen a video of a transam lifting its front wheels of the ground and pulling a 8 second pass n/a :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the ls1 in mine with the t56 goes pretty damn good, can churp into 4th with no drama's. got a high torque heavy duty clutch installed today, weird to drive and get used to again, clutch pick up is really low, and if u try to ride the clutch, it skips and jumps along. ill rack up a few more miles on it, then ill give it some and see how the new clutch goes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.