Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any grilles (Billet, etc) for the front end? I can't seem to find any, and I definitely don't want those stickers!!! I've seen the stock for the two grille inserts from Pontiac, but I want something different. I've checked ssinserts and others without any luck. Any suggestions??
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
I'd do the bottoms with the trex grilles but I donno about the top
I'll stick with the Auto-X grilles for the top IMO
Did ya check out the GTO in there Photo Gallery? sweeet
I think there selling 'em for $150 for the bottom and $150 for the top
both for $300 not really bad, but don't quote me!

·
Registered
224 Posts
BBlackGoat05 said:
GTO 400, where can I find the 'Auto X' grilles for the top??
Have ya tried Ebay? They would be my best guess, I'm not sure what the dealerships are selling 'em for tho. Personally I think anything over $200 for plastic grilles is crazy! but oh well, I guess it's the gotta have it factor ya gotta pay for:rolleyes: same as that friggin' gauge pod w/ gauges:willy:

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
ok these are the recessed ones right? Fred has like no pictures.. I just want to make sure I'm ordering the right part and not the same thing I already have..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Stephen Hopkins said:
I really want to know where to get the inserts from GasTiresandOil's post... custom fabricated?

:D Yes, all three were. 6160 machined 1/4" aluminum with the stock modified grilles as the perimeter for the top honeycombs.

·
Registered
194 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
Greg(Gastiresandoil) wouldn't tell us where he got emm done.....
How you been greg???
you down for a domestic cruise sometime when it gets clear round the BAY?

Joe, I could tell you where I had them done, but I don't think it would do any good. I had a friend mill these for me as a favor in which he was hansomely paid for.

The whole year of Bay Area events have been planned out. Let me know if you have a weekend here and there open. From March until October, there aren't too many weekends open.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.