Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my restoration, my insurance company wants me to get the car appraised, which is going to cost me between $350-500.00. For that much I may be able to buy a year or twos worth of insurance with another company. I saw a commercial for Grundy and a friend told me they don`t do appraisals but just take your stated value for the car. Are any of you guys using Grundy? And if so, are you happy with them?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have been with Grundy for 5 years and am very happy. I just paid my premium for 2008 and it included an automatic 4% increase to cover cars value.

I have two cars with them with full coverage and my premium is $477 this year. You can go online at Grundy.com and do your own policy coverages. Then all you have to do is send them a check and some pics. If they turn you down they return your check and pics.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been with Grundy for 5 years and am very happy. I just paid my premium for 2008 and it included an automatic 4% increase to cover cars value.

I have two cars with them with full coverage and my premium is $477 this year. You can go online at Grundy.com and do your own policy coverages. Then all you have to do is send them a check and some pics. If they turn you down they return your check and pics.
What is the value you put on your cars to get a premium of $477.00?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts