Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got back from the dealer, took the 0% for 60 on the near same gto I have right now. but less the 10000 MI and bald tires. only lost a few thousand $ in the long run. just can't pass up a good deal. plus now the new one has 18".:party:

·
Registered
944 Posts
just got back from the dealer, took the 0% for 60 on the near same gto I have right now. but less the 10000 MI and bald tires. only lost a few thousand $ in the long run. just can't pass up a good deal. plus now the new one has 18".:party:
Damn, you just bought the other one. That was quick as hell.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey mike. ya I just could'nt pass it up. I was at 6% for 60mo. and would of paid out $5000. in intrest, so with that and the 10000mi. I put on it over the year, bald tires, semi burnt clutch and ware. I thought to lose a few thousand was'nt to bad. same color M6 but the new one has 18's. now I also have a fresh 36000mi 36mo. should be here today or monday, that was one of the last 2 in the state with the color and M6. it comming up from de kalb.

·
Registered
944 Posts
So the interest wipes out any trade-in loss. Add up new tires, clutch, and whatever else, and you really do come out ahead. Shiiit, I never thought of that.

I’d do it too if I didn’t have so much into my car.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
plus I won't beat this so much, mite not even smoke in it. ether way I love new cars. didn't get her yesterday so monday it is. pulled my springs out. now I have to burn up some of the gas.:D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the interest wipes out any trade-in loss. Add up new tires, clutch, and whatever else, and you really do come out ahead. Shiiit, I never thought of that.

I’d do it too if I didn’t have so much into my car.
the 5000. would be after the deferd intrest, so if you add the tires, wheels and clutch. the end loss is about 2000. 3000. . but for driving her for the year 10000mi and the new 36mo 36000mi. it's even better, the lose was worth it to me to get a fresh new car. plus it was dirty and I did'nt want to clean it.:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts