Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to see how many people might be interested in a 6.0 GTO emblem overlay for the steering wheel pontiac symbol. I will have the steering wheel emblems with the logo below made if I can get enough people so I don't loose money doing it. I would need at least 25 people. It is not cheap to have done but should be good quality. I am having mine made so that the GTO letters or the black backround inside the emblem matches the yellow of my car haven't decided yet. Of course this is still all dependent on at least 25 people and the quality of the emblem itself. If I don't like it I would not sell it to anyone and my standard is pretty high but they are a good company so hopefully they will turn out good. They will be $10 for the standard logo and $12 with color changes. The emblems below are only so you can get an idea of what it will look like. The colors either in the black backround or the letters will be as close to the color of my car as possible.

Thanks,

Examples not the real colors though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'd buy one as well!

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
This is the list I have so far. Please make any changes or adding of names to this list.

Updated list:

1. Pbmaniac2000 (Black and Silver)
2. Raven1124 (Black and Silver)
3. NT91 (Black and Silver)
4. Robertr2000 (Black and Silver)
5. Purplehaze (Black and Silver)
6. RedrocketGTO (Red Background)
7. Marathonman (Blue backround)
8. Starrbuck (Black and Silver)
9. Cadsbury (Black and Silver)

Thanks,

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Cadsbury said:
I'm in as well...

Black/silver

They look great
Your on the list.

Updated list:

1. Pbmaniac2000 (Black and Silver)
2. Raven1124 (Black and Silver)
3. NT91 (Black and Silver)
4. Robertr2000 (Black and Silver)
5. Purplehaze (Black and Silver)
6. RedrocketGTO (Red Background)
7. Marathonman (Blue backround)
8. Starrbuck (Black and Silver)
9. Cadsbury (Black and Silver)
10. oldgoat (Black and Silver)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.