Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
I raced one of those Friday night that had an exhaust and was "chipped", I put bus lengths on him by the top of 2nd gear. Pretty cool guys though, said he was going to get a bigger turbo and come find me.:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
The guy shifted all wrong and still killed him. The VW sounded like crap too when it was idling.


pbmaniac2000 said:
I still havn't found a gto video without men laughing and giggling like high school girls. lol. Nice vid.
go away troll!!!

Your right most men that can afford a $30,000 car are all childish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
dealernut said:
The guy shifted all wrong and still killed him. The VW sounded like crap too when it was idling.




go away troll!!!

Your right most men that can afford a $30,000 car are all childish.
I think you misunderstood that one there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
pbmaniac2000 said:
I think you misunderstood that one there.
No, he got it. We ARE childish. :D

I'm 27 and doing an early 'mid-life' crisis. Too bad for the wife that this addiction to power will carry this 'crisis' through to late-life....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
MeanGoat said:
No, he got it. We ARE childish. :D

I'm 27 and doing an early 'mid-life' crisis. Too bad for the wife that this addiction to power will carry this 'crisis' through to late-life....
She probably already knows that and choose to ignore it....:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
She probably already knows that and choose to ignore it....:lol:
:) You could be on to something....

Wy wife's a pre-school teacher. Maybe she's with me because I remind her of her kids at work??

Interesting.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
It's the basis for comparison.

She is very child-like at heart. So much so that my range of allowable childish activity is far below that of that standard married American male. I have a broad window to operate within. :D

But she loves what she does and fortunately I am able to compensate for her teacher-ly wages through my salary so I say let her be happy. That may be why we get along so well. I'm happy that she can do what she truly loves.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top