Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 GTO…. PHS documented. Hardtop, power steering, automatic on column power brakes, original color burgundy with cameo ivory painted top and beltline trim, black bucket seat interior, factory air conditioning .and rear window defogger. Car has no engine but has original automatic transmission, perfect dash pad, door edge guards. Car fully disassembled, has a new full quarter panel that is correctly installed (not a skin), new floor pans, trunk is solid and the frame is excellent. This was a southern car. I have a 389 engine 325 hp with a stamping date of October 1966 from a big Pontiac that has been magna-fluxed that goes with the car.
1965 Le Mans Hardtop, power steering, power brakes, automatic on column . This car has a new properly installed full quarter panel. The floors and trunk have some small patches welded in. This car original color was charcoal blue, with a blue bucket seat interior. The car is completely dissembled. It was soda blasted and put in grey primer, but then it was left outside too long and has some rust popping up. It has the original automatic transmission and a 326 2v that is seized up. This car has an excellent 1966 convertible frame
I have an extra set of 65 GTO fenders that are rust free. I have an extra set of beltline trim. I have floor consoles for both cars and floor shifters for both cars that may be missing a few parts. I have an extra transmission and rear taillight filler sections. I have lots of extra parts and some new reproduction parts, too numerous to list.
I am selling as a package deal, because I don’t want to have to separate out parts. You get everything for both cars for $9,500. The extra fenders, belt line trim and convertible frame are probably worth 2500 alone.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These pics go withe above ad. Could not manage to add them Lots more pics of both cars if anyone is really interested in buying them

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts